The hourly compensation rate for work performed on or after January 1, 2023, increased to $164 per hour for non-capital cases. The case compensation maximum has increased to $9,100, provided any compensable work is performed on or after January 1, 2023. The rate for capital cases for work performed on or after January 1, 2023, is increased to $210 per hour. The compensation rate for work performed between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, is $158 per hour for non-capital cases and $202 for capital cases. The compensation rate for work performed between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, is $155 per hour for non-capital cases and $197 for capital cases.
eVoucher Instructional Information
- CJA eVoucher - Attorney User Manual (December 2022)
- Step by Step Guide to Creating a Voucher in eVoucher
- Instructions for Completing the CJA Form 20 in eVoucher
- Instructions for Completing the CJA Form 30 in eVoucher
- Instructions for Completing the CJA form 21/31 in eVoucher
- Associate Attorney Utilization in Eighth Circuit Appeals
- Creating a CJA 20/30 with an Associate
eVoucher Log-In Instructional and Troubleshooting Guides
- Creating a Single Login Profile
- Single Login Profile (SLP) Sign In, Passwords, and Locked Accounts
- Modifying SLP and Security Questions
- Linking Accounts
- Modifying Your eVoucher "Court Profile"
eVoucher Training Materials: Electronic Learning Modules
eVoucher Importing Service Entries – effective 12/6/2021
Effective December 6, 2021, eVoucher will offer a new option for attorneys to input their service time in eVoucher. Attorneys may import service time entries to a CJA 20 or CJA 30 from a file saved in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format. A CSV file can be created manually or exported from a third-party billing or time-keeping program (such as Excel). The CSV file must contain all the required column headings and data types, as demonstrated in this sample spreadsheet.
*Warning: Once a CSV file is imported, any successive file import will override and delete any existing entries. Subsequent entries may be manually entered without deleting the previously imported entries.*